Provides systems expertise to the customer PM for the migration of applications and processes into AWS. Determine recommended solution, create project planning documentation, and executes tasks related to the transition plan, migration, and design for new components leveraging AWS services.
The contractor shall:
- Be a US citizen and have an existing Top-Secret government security clearance.
- Serve as SME to the customer PMs for AWS products and services.
- Provide support for on-premises systems as needed, including security compliance, and required updates.
- Recommend migration solutions based upon existing systems and new planned requirements.
- Create all project planning documentation include requirements and solution recommendations and task-focused schedule timelines, including start, end, and milestone dates for migration.
- Work with OMS application development team to execute the transition in accordance with customer requirements. Provide operations and maintenance of AWS solution in accordance with customer requirements.
Minimum Education and Minimum General Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Software Development, Information Systems, or related field of study.
- Five (5) or more years of experience as a systems engineer.
- Three (3) or more years of proven experience migrating, developing, or managing systems within AWS GovCloud.
- Experience with networking protocols and system interconnectivity.
- Experience in working with or assisting in an agile team software development project, working at a customer site.
- Ability to work and manage tasks with limited supervision