The CE shall possess an active and transferable U.S. TOP-SECRET (with SSBI). The CE shall plan, lead and, if necessary, conduct site- surveys and use the information acquired to produce a complete delineation of products and services, support equipment, computer, and electronic equipment installations required for the site to fully support mission operations. The CE shall plan, direct, and, if necessary, conduct regular, special, and integrated system test programs. The CE shall prepare and conduct special reports and presentations that contain actionable information, which is pertinent to individual site operations. The CE shall conduct integrated equipment system testing. The CE shall plan, prepare and conduct on the job training to the customer and junior Contractor personnel, as required. The CE shall coordinate with other field engineers to the benefit of the Organization and specifically, the customer. The CE shall support the unit with other duties as assigned within the scope of work.
Minimum General Experience:
The Contractor shall possess the following essential skills:
- System design, development, integration, prototyping, and troubleshooting in support of nation-wide distributed environment
- Evaluate new hardware and software solutions, making recommendations and make novel solutions for challenging problems in the areas of operational networks
- Work directly with technical personnel to resolve technical challenges to support and enhance the systems described above
- Communicate and further diagnose function related problems presented by various employees who possess varying levels of IT experience
- Evaluate, prototype, provide proof of concept integration, and perform testing and performance validation. Ability to document their findings, and determine suitability within an operational environment
- Develop and demonstrate high-level strategies to introduce updated hardware and software into production environments
- Review for commonly failing instruments, determining whether the internal components are accessible, commercially available, and replaceable, and make fiscal responsible recommendations to management for course of action
- Mastery use of program languages to include Powershell, Python, and C#
- Group Policy Design and Management
- Deploying resources in Cloud environments.
- Designing Cloud based solutions.
- Leverage scripting languages to automate system deployments.
- Microsoft (current Version) Storage Spaces Direct (S2D)
- Microsoft (current Version) Failover Clustering
- Microsoft’s System Center monitoring components/methods
- Mass storage arrays and servers
- Dell OpenManage essentials
- Windows Server Update Services
- SQL Server
- Azure Stack Edge
Minimum Education: Four (4) year college degree in computer engineering, plus five (5) years of experience in designing and implementing IT systems as detailed above, or in lieu of education, ten (10) years of experience designing and implementing IT systems in a production environment. If utilizing in lieu of education, all experience must be at or above the position level described above.
|Job Category||IT, Top Secret|
|Clearance Required||Top Secret|