The DA shall become the subject matter expert on databases within the environment and point of reference for technical users. The DA shall plan, direct, and, if necessary, conduct regular, special, and integrated system test programs. The DA shall prepare and conduct special reports and presentations that contain actionable information, which is pertinent to individual site operations. The DA shall conduct integrated equipment system test. The DA shall plan, prepare and conduct on the job training to FBI and junior Contractor personnel, as required. The DA shall coordinate with other field engineers to the benefit of the FBI and specifically, ONTU. The DA shall support the unit with other duties as assigned within the scope of work.
- Top-Secret clearance is required.
- Design, installation, configuration, monitoring, and maintenance of database software and system
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution for escalated tickets
- Schedule and perform regular server maintenance and create database management procedures
- Design and implement database systems that are robust, scalable, and highly available
- Author scripts required for installation and maintenance of deployed servers
- Evaluate current design and make recommendations for future deployments
- Develop scalable one touch deployment procedures of required database servers
SQL – latest version
Minimum Educaton and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or five (5) or more years of work experience as a database administrator.
|Job Category||IT, Top Secret|