The IT ILM shall direct, develop, or performing logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support a designated program. The IT ILM shall (1) identify the specific requirements for services needed to support the program and (2) correlate those requirements with program plans to assure that the needed support is provided at the right time and place. The IT LM shall support the unit with other duties as assigned within the scope of work.
- Top-Secret clearance is required.
- Ability to coordinate and evaluate the efforts of functional specialists to identify specific requirements and to develop and adjust plans and schedules for the actions needed to meet each requirement on time
- Ability to identify many different types of IT equipment
- Pack and ship IT related equipment
- Conduct inventory of new equipment within strict time allowances to ensure payment of purchase orders
- Utilize commercial shipping companies (FedEx & UPS) practices and policies
- Direct the delivery of equipment and supplies to more than 100 separate facilities
- Be flexible and responsive to operational needs and address exigent operational needs
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
Two (2) year degree in business administration, Information technology or, in lieu of education, five (5) or more years of experience as a Logistician.
|Job Category||IT, Top Secret|