This position primarily serves as analysts and advisors to management on the evaluation of the effectiveness of government programs and operations or the productivity and efficiency of the management of Federal agencies. The MA shall have knowledge of the following: the substantive nature of agency programs and activities; agency missions, policies, and objectives; management principles and processes; and the analytical and evaluative methods and techniques for assessing program development or execution and improving organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The MA shall have an understanding of basic budgetary and financial management principles and techniques as they relate to long range planning of programs and objectives. The MA shall have skill in application of fact finding and investigative techniques; oral and written communications; and development of presentations and reports. The MA shall support the unit with other duties as assigned within the scope of work.
- Top-Secret clearance is required.
- Manage annual balance sheet
- Track and report status of requisition packages throughout the acquisition
- Provide customer/contract liaison support
- Provide lifecycle management for components
- Conduct market research/contract liaison support
- Conduct market research on hardware/software
- Prepare pre-award documentation, accruals and other procurement documentation
- Generate requirements documentation for services, supplies, and equipment
- Conduct analysis on work procedures and recommends changes to improve the effectiveness of the organization’s management
- Provide management with studies on ways to increase efficiency
- Conduct market research for hardware and software
Four (4) year business administration, finance, or relevant experience in business, finance, or analytics.
|Job Category||IT, Top Secret|
|Clearance Required||Top Secret|