- Be a US citizen and have an existing Top-Secret government security clearance.
- Support the Government Program Manager with budget execution duties, develop responses to budget actions and inquiries, assist with the development and documentation of program spend plans, preparation of purchase requests, monitor the program(s) annual budget, and track/report program expenditures, using spreadsheets and Government’s Financial Accounting Management Systems.
- Coordinate equipment and material requests supporting program projects/tasks; Ensure appropriate forms, market research, and policy guidelines are followed.
- Reconcile invoices and provide to the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) to review for signature and approval.
- Perform program related project duties; update project schedules, maintain Project Database, and track/report receipt of equipment purchases.
- Assist in the preparation of the Monthly Status Report (MSR) and other required reports based on input from the PM. Prepare budget data responses for Government Manager Submission to FBI Headquarters (FBIHQ), Finance Division (FD), and OTD management, as required.
- Experience with FBI financial management systems (e.g., Unified Financial Management System (UFMS) and Financial Reporting Application (FRA)) is highly preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is highly preferred.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree or Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Degree in project/financial management or related field (with five (5) years of experience in budget and financial management highly preferred) or in lieu of education, seven (7) years of related experience.