- Be a US citizen and have an existing Top-Secret government security clearance.
- Evaluate and report on the quality and completeness of Field Office CMP installations.
- Gather floor plan and collection system usage data from Field Offices.
- Develop detailed Computer-Aided Design (CAD) drawings associated with infrastructure installations to indicate wiring placement and requirements, equipment locations, electrical requirements/loads, etc.
- Develop detailed SOWs, in coordination/guidance of CIS-ECNU’s Technical Lead and/or COR, for CMP infrastructure installations to include workstation assembly, equipment cabinet installation, wiring installation, testing, etc.
- Identify training and infrastructure requirements for OTD systems in pre-deployment testing.
- Estimate collection system loads for the life of each new technology center.
- Determine the size of technology center rooms and services required to support the existing or planned systems.
- Certifications: Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI), Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) highly preferred.
- Certifications: BICSI Installation Technician highly preferred.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Data Communications, Telecommunications or equivalent, and ten (10) years of experience, or in lieu of education, five (5) additional years of relevant experience.