The Contractor shall take a lead role in developing testing metrics during functional analysis of requirements. The Contractor shall develop Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Reports (with Government collaboration). The Contractor shall conduct preliminary and acceptance testing and participate in planning, scheduling, design concept reviews, and walkthroughs. The Contractor shall work with Quality Assurance (QA) staff to ensure adherence to standards and quality. The Contractor shall also assist with the collection of metrics as a result of testing (i.e., how many errors per line of code), analyze results, and issue test results.
- Be a US citizen and have an existing Top-Secret government security clearance.
- Ten (10) or more years of technical experience in the analysis and design of computer systems or software development, with two (2) years specialized test experience (may be concurrent).
- Must have working experience with relevant MIL-STDs, and industry standards such as IEEE OSE, requirements analysis, metrics, testing procedures, and methodologies.
- The Contractor must have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP and 802.11, RFC, and IEEE protocols, respectively with six (6) or more year’s technical experience performing deep packet inspection and analysis.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience with packet sniffer tools such as Wireshark, TCP dump, t-shark, etc.
- Must have working experience with all Windows Operating systems, including the various desktop OS’s such as Windows 10, as well as Windows Server OS’s, including Server 2012 R2. Additionally, the contractor must have Linux\UNIX experience as well.
- Experience developing applications in the cloud (AWS preferred).
- Experience migrating on-premises hosted applications to the cloud (AWS preferred).
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- One (1) or more years of experience working on an Agile development team using scrum and Agile principles.
- One (1) or more years of experience with application development leveraging a SQL and/or PostgreSQL database as data storage.
- Ability to develop, troubleshoot, and test software to satisfy requirements.
- Experience developing Section 508 compliant applications.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Information Systems, or related field of study; or in lieu of education, six (6) years of related experience.