The SD shall develop, build, and implement SharePoint solutions to the organization. The SD shall provide SharePoint assistance to the organization. The SD shall support the unit with other duties as assigned within the scope of work.
- Top-Secret clearance is required.
- Designing SharePoint pages to improve the business process and provide information under the government’s guidance
- Working in a SharePoint 2016 environment and should have experience working with SharePoint 2013 or 2016
- Utilizing Master Pages, Page Layouts, Web Parts, Apps, Windows Workflow Foundation, SharePoint Ribbon, and other SharePoint technologies
- SharePoint 2016, 2019 and latest version
- Visual Basic
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
Four (4) year technical degree and five (5) years’ experience in designing and implementing SharePoint systems in a production environment, or in lieu of education ten (10) plus years of experience in designing and implementing SharePoint systems in a production environment.
|Job Category||IT, Top Secret|