- Be a US citizen and have an existing Top-Secret government security clearance.
- Perform Field Office on-site surveys to determine operational and infrastructure requirements.
- Assist the Government PM in response to technical questions and recommend modifications to the SOWs.
- Test and Evaluation of telecommunications equipment, cabling practices, and
- infrastructure installation processes.
- Oversees site installations in accordance with engineering drawings and design package.
- Certifications: BICSI Installation Technician is highly preferred.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Data Communications, Telecommunications or equivalent, and eight (8) years of experience or, in lieu of education, twelve (12) years applicable engineering experience.