The SNA shall possess an active and transferable U.S. TOP-SECRET (with SSBI). The SNA shall lead moderately complex network projects or phases of a large project. The SNA shall coordinate work activities for a small group of technical/professional employees, and manage a moderately large, complex function. The SNA shall provide technical guidance and leadership; and determine deliverable and work schedules as appropriate. The SNA shall act as the Contractor’s representative to the customer technical personnel while leading Contractor’s network requirements analysis activities, as well as Contractor’s maintenance and/or upgrades to network operations. The SNA shall be responsible for ensuring Contractor meets established network deliverable deadlines and performance standards.
Minimum General Experience:
- A relevant industry certification, such as COMPTIA Network+, Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA), etc.
- Experience leading teams of personnel with Network Administrator skills
- Proficiency designing, building, and maintaining physical and virtual networking devices, encryption (experience with Taclanes preferred), Firewall devices and rules, and networking Layer 2 and 3 devices and configurations
- Expertise researching, evaluating, testing, recommending, integrating deploying, and installing network equipment and solutions to meet objectives and requirements to include new technologies.
- Ability to confer with and advise management, engineers, senior network administrators, and system administrators on the management, functional capabilities and enhancement of supported networks.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, test, document, and implement changes to communications networks to ensure efficient operation, interoperability with supported and affiliated tools, systems and networks, and maximized user experience.
- Development of automated methods to deploy switches and firewalls with consistent results using applicable technologies for various manufacturer products
- Ability to manage, train and developing skills of junior network administrators
- Proven ability to proactively troubleshoot, resolve, and provide technical assistance related to networking issues in support of mission objectives and customer issues and requirements.
- Experience conducting reverse engineering of networks, producing documentation, and the ability explain results and potential areas of improvement and optimization.
- Implementation of network Quality of Service (QoS) policies
- Use of SMB protocols to allow advancement of storage technologies
- Configuring and validation of RDMA technologies
- Expertise with Cloud and/or Hybrid Cloud networking integration and sustainment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and six (6) years of experience in monitoring, managing and administering internet protocol (IP) networks in a production environment or, in lieu of education, ten (10) years of experience. If utilizing in lieu of education, all experience must be at or above the position level described above.
|IT, Top Secret